Book: "The Current Affairs Rules For Life: On Social Justice and Its Critics"
DescriptionNathan J. Robinson's new book features deconstructions of Jordan Peterson, Sam Harris, Tucker Carlson, Milo Yiannopoulos, and Bari Weiss, plus a set of essays defending leftist principles.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Part 1: Practitioners--Critiquing the Critics
1. Jordan Peterson: The Intellectual We Deserve
2. A Bit of Hate Mail
3. Sam Harris: Being Mr. Reasonable*
4. Jonah Goldberg: Will Identity Politics Kill Us All?
5. Tucker Carlson: The Reason Diversity Is Good
6. Milo Yiannopoulos: What We'll Tolerate and What We Won't
7. Charlie Kirk: Making Up Nonsense to Justify Police Murders
8. Heather MacDonald: How the Left Killed Universities
9. David Brooks: Perhaps Try Talking Less & Listening More
10: Bari Weiss: Pretty Loud for Being So Silenced
Part 2: Principles--Defending the Left
1. How To Live Without Rules
2. The Real "Dangerous" Ideas
3. Two Ways To Respond To The Right
4. The Stereotypes About College Students and Free Speech
5. Why Equality Is Indispensable
6. Do We Get Paid What We "Deserve"?
7. The Microaggression Concept
8. In Defense Of Social Justice
9. Fear of the "SJW"
Conclusion: Why Hopelessness is Conservative
Appendix A: Ben Shapiro: A Counter-Speech
Appendix B: The Current Affairs Rules for Life
*co-authored by Eli Massey